Canada’s Undercarriage Experts.
Undercarriage maintenance and repair is one of the most challenging specialties in the equipment business. Nobody knows more about how to keep your undercarriage on the job and running efficiently than ESS. Our track shops are fully equipped with the specialized equipment, the parts and the know-how to complete every undercarriage job quickly and correctly
Berco keeps your machinery on track !
ESS works with only the best tools and the best parts to provide guaranteed results at competitive pricing. Berco has been the equipment world’s first name in undercarriage components for earthmoving machinery for more than 80 years. Berco components are the industry choice for undercarriages for new machines as well as repair parts for aftermarket undercarriage service. ESS stocks and distributes the full range of Berco products including track chains, track shoes, rollers, idlers, sprockets and track hardware.
From our state-of-the-art electromechanical torque wrenches to our track shop technicians with more than 35 years’ experience, ESS has what it takes to deliver the full range of custom undercarriage work for all types of crawler machines. For complete preventive maintenance and service planning, ask about our onsite undercarriage inspections, measurement and reporting programs.
ESS has undercarriage maintenance & repair facilities in Toronto, Edmonton, Sudbury, London, Ottawa, Montreal and Vancouver.
Mini Undercarriage & Utilities
The Berco Mini Undercarriage product line covers economical undercarriage solutions for mini excavators, horizontal drilling machines, small dozers or paving machines.
ESS can supply a complete range of interchangeable components for rubber track belts or traditional steel track chains, guaranteeing the best possible value for money.
A complete line of undercarriage components for mini excavators class machines ranging from 1.5 to 6 ton.
- Track chains with 90-135 mm pitch.
- Traditional steel chains with welded or bolt-on shoes.
- Interchangeability from steel to rubber and vice versa.
- Clamp-on rubber pads or rubberized shoes available.
Berco medium Range Products
- Dry, greased, sealed or lubricated chain versions, heavy duty chains, more than 11,000 configurations.
- Any configuration available with single, double, triple grousers.
- Cast steel shoes for swamp, flat type, bent ends shoes, polyurethane track shoes, etc.
- Cast, forged or fabricated idler types, more than 500 configurations.
- Single flange, double flange or inner flange rollers, more than 1,500 configurations.
- More than 600 configurations of sprockets and segments.
- Low and high temperature versions for extreme applications.
- Undercarriage for special applications: conveyor, pipeline handling, milling machines, forest machines, etc…
- The new Rotating Bushing Track System “Robustus™”
Berco Mining Products
Berco & ESS offers an efficient, reliable and economical range of solutions for mining operations, catering for the undercarriage needs of open pit mining, quarrying or earthmoving in large-scale land reclamation.
A complete line of undercarriage components for track-type machine classes ranging from 50 to 400 ton and 215.9-395 mm (81/2”-151/2”)chain pitch
- Dry, greased, sealed & lubricated chain versions.
- Arctic (-50°C) version and track chains with life-time seal groups upon request
- Forged shoes for heavy duty applications
- Track chains for special applications: large conveyor systems, pipeline handling, etc.
- Track chains with “BPR2™” (Berco Pin Retention 2), which improves the working life time of the components